About Us

  Meet your 2018-19 committee:

          Chairman,   Mr Martin Plant.   Vice Chairman,   Mr Ian Buxton.

          Secretary, Mr Andy Waterall       Treasurer,    Mr Granville Gigg.

                            Membership Secretary,      Mr Martin Parkins

        Away game organiser   Mr. Ian Buxton;  Darren Curzon,  Andy Waterall                                             

           Mr Kev Kirkman        Mr Geoff Marsden         Mrs Amanda Curzon                                                       

    Zoe Bellamy       Mrs Ruth Roe     Mr.Graham Waterall       Mr Steve Housley  

When you want to contact any of the committee members, here are their contact telephone numbers;-

Chairman Mr. Martin Plant 07880357596;

ViceChairman Mr Ian Buxton 07514040736

Secretary Mr. Andy Waterall 07581220709:

Treasure Mr. Grenville Gigg 01773718166

Membership  Marin Parkins

Away Transport  Mr. Ian Buxton  07514040736;  Darren Curzon 07723588912;                                                        Andy Waterall 07581220709:

 

Mr. Kev. Kirkman 07956368843
Mrs Ruth Roe 07989360546
Mrs Amanda Curzon 07976368795
Mr. Geoffrey Marsden 07748851127
Martin Perkins 07980636783
Graham Waterall 07972852576                                                                                                           Zoe Bellamy  07487764411

E mail:- Heanorrams@googlemail.com
Facebook:- Heanorrams

The committee meet on the first Thursday of every month to discuss all matters that are in abeyance, any complaints, and any mishaps that may have occurred within the last month. Also to organise all forthcoming events and vacations. All members are invited to sit and listen yet not to take part or vote. They accept any correspondence from members who want to suggest any new ideas, or any matters arising from past or future events.

CHAIRMAN’S REPORT – JUNE 2018

This report gives a brief overview of the Branch activities for the season just ended.
I can confirm that the committee has once again met the objectives set down in the branch Constitution, to promote and encourage support of the Football Club within Heanor and the surrounding area, mainly by providing transport to home and away games whenever possible. Social events organised by the Branch included the Christmas Dinner and Raffle, along with our Annual Quiz, a total of £580.00 was raised and donated to the Prostate Cancer UK charity We also made our usual £50.00 donation to the Welfare Children’s Pantomime fund.
Other successful events organised included the weekend trip Blackpool at Easter.Thanks to Mick and Diane Looms for the hard work in organising the weekend away so successfully.
This year has seen the revamp of the branch website, carried out by Branch Member Geoff Marsden who has done a great job. My thanks go to Geoff for all of his hard work. His match reports and comments on various subjects are something I look forward to reading every week. Geoff is keen to keep the website as current and interesting as possible and we can all help by submitting photos, comments, articles etc to Geoff for uploading to the site.
Thanks go to all committee members who’s hard work and commitment have ensured the smooth running of the Branch for another season. Thanks also go to all the members who supported Branch transport, the aforementioned events and fund raising efforts.
The new season will no doubt bring its own challenges and I wish the new committee, once elected, all the best in ensuring another successful season for the branch and hopefully for the Football Club.

Presented to AGM on 07.06.18
Martin Plant – Chairman 2017-2018 season.

 A brief summary of the Committee Meeting held Thursday September 27th 2018

Members present

Ian Buxton; Darren Curzon; Andy Waterall; Graham Waterall;  Martin Parkins; Zoe Bellamy;.  Martin Plant;  Ruth Roe

Apologies       Steve Housley;  Kev Kirkman; Granville Gigg; Amanda Curzon; Geoff Marsden;

Weekend trip

30 people have booked for the trip to Blackpool, with others still interested The pick up times are 09.30 at Alfreton; 09.45 at Eastwood; 10.00 at Heanor.

Christmas Dinner

Names are being taken for the Christmas dinner. The event will be advertised on Face book.  Copies of the menu are available for patrons to choose their meal. A bus is organised for all who have need for it. Raffle prizes will be sorted out at the November meeting.

Correspondence

Martin Plant received a letter from “Derby County” referring to a seat that was broken at the away game at Rotherham, which implied it was a seat allocated to the Heanor Branch. Martin replied that the seat was from the row behind those allocated to Heanor and the matter was dropped.

Home Transport

Nothing untoward to report

Away Transport

Bolton   Bookings are being taken.   Pick up times 09.00 at Eastwood  09.15 at Heanor.

Queens Park Rangers Places are available with their own admission ticket.                   08.45 at Heanor

West Bromwich Albion        Places available with own admission ticket                                 16.00 at Heanor  16.15 at Eastwood.

Middlesborough  Places available with own admission ticket                                                      08.30 at Heanor 08.45  at Eastwood

Membership

Adults 167;  26 Junior 5 life;   Total 198

Website

No  report

Any other business

Kev Kirkman queried what the criteria is for a person to become a life member. Ian Buxton replied it is for a person who has served 10 years continuously on the committee.

Martin Perkins suggested that all committee members are given free membership for the seasons they serve on the committee. Both these suggestions will be ratified at the next AGM

Annual Quiz

The quiz is arranged for November 8th and Granville Giggs as question master has completed the questions.

Last year the sum of £80.00 was spent on the buffet. Owing to the large attendance the buffet went quickly and so it is agreed to increase the size and the sum to £100.00

Martin will update the poster and distribute it to Zoe Bellamy for the face book page and Geoff Marsden for the website. Copies will be distributed to other branches.

£30.00 will be spent on raffle prizes and Zoe Bellamy will purchase these.

For the winners and runners up shopping vouchers will be given 4 x £10.00 for the winners 4 x £5.00 for the runners up.

Lee Bellamy suggested a signed shirt from Derby County as a prize. Martin Plant will look into this.

Annual Charity

2 nominations were given for the donation. Ben’s Den and Me and Dee

The sum raised may not be sufficient to be shared between the two so it was decided to donate to Ben’s Den this year and Me and Dee next year

Away Ticketing

It was mentioned that for the Hull game and the Manchester United game tickets were on sale on the day. It was asked if those purchasing tickets had to provide the same information as supporters branches have to. Martin Plant said he would investigate this.

Date of next meeting 25th October 2018 20.30

The meeting closed at 21.35

 

 

 

 

 

Advertisements